Friday, May 25, 2012

Grad Announcements

So I get home from my 18-month mission in Peru, and my mom puts me to work on....my sister's graduation announcements!  Turns out she's graduating from high school this year...Crazy? Yes!!!

 Her picture that we're sticking in the announcements
(Who took the pictures, you ask?  Oh, I did!)

 The outside-Yay Cricut!
The inside.  

I can't believe that my little sister is graduating.  And next week, she'll be headed off to college to start work as a youth conference counselor.  I love this little girl so much, (even though she's technically taller than me.  Yikes!)  She really is one of my best friends ever and I am so happy that no matter what happens, she will always be my sister.  So even though I bug her and tease her, I still love her! 



2 comments:

  1. They look great! Wow! How many did you make? That must've taken forever to make all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ended up doing like 30, maybe 35. I was gonna send you one, but there weren't enough. That's one reason I put them on here! It was fun though :)

    ReplyDelete