Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day #142 at 365 Cards

So I recently discovered a really cool blog. It's called 365 Cards (365cards.blogspot.com). Each day, they issue a new challenge to make a card with certain requirements. On Monday, the challenge was to create a card that took its inspiration from the movie/book series Twilight. While I'm not the biggest fan, I have read the books and have enjoyed them. So I decided to take this one on.

While I don't really think "Love Bites" I thought it worked with the vampire theme. This card had to have three things:

1-A black background
2-A patterned paper where the main color is red
3-Rhinestones and/or glitter

I think my favorite part of this card has to be the glitter letters. Yes.

1 comment:

  1. Fab card, Jamie, thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete