Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm Back!

I'm home for the summer....?  Wait a second.  Okay-so this summer I decided to not move back home.  I decided I was officially moved out.  Until I realized I needed to go on a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  This means I'll be gone for 18 months.  I'll miss 2 years of school because I'll be teaching the people in Piura, Peru about God and about Christ (check out mormon.org!).  I'll leave on November 3.  Right in the middle of the semester (this means that for the first time in 16 years, I will not be starting school this August/September...weird!).  This also means that I'm living back at home for 2 1/2 more months!  Which means I have all of my crafty stuff available to me for a little bit longer!

So for the next 2 months, I'll try to keep this updated with my crafty endeavors (and maybe mixed in with a little bit of missionary preparation ;)  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment