Monday, August 30, 2010

Forever

I've decided to start challenging myself to take on more challenges :)  Day #182 over at 365 Cards is to create a card based off of the following sketch:

I decided to turn the card upside down, and instead of using circles to make snowmen and what not, I decided to turn the circles into squares and make a wedding cake instead!
Most of this card came from my Home Decor cart for my cricut, although the frosting decorations on my cake came from Joys of the Season.  It's quite the elegant card, no?

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Great take on the sketch with the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you! You made the sketch "your own"! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wedding cake...I love it!! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Such a great idea with the cake.
    Like I said... Love it!
    Thanks for playing with us on 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you made a cake!! beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant! Great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete