Saturday, August 21, 2010

Glass Etching

So I'm at the stage in my life where a lot of my friends are getting married.  As I was with one of my friends while she was opening her wedding gifts, she got a Pyrex dish with her new last name etched into the glass, and I thought that was such a smart idea!!  Since then, I have decided that I'll do that for all of my friends getting married, and it was so easy!  Using my Cricut was a no-brainer!  I used Design Studio (my new favorite toy!) to combine the font (alphalicious) with one of the swirly designs from the Home Decor cartridge.  I gave this to one of my friends at her bridal shower today, and she absolutely loved it!
The "front"

Part of the back
The word "joy" comes from the Joys of the Season cart.  

I absolutely love this idea!  Putting it together with hot pads and other kitchen things made it the perfect gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment